Bringing together the best of two worlds
Get simplified, integrated communications and easier collaboration between the Genesys Cloud CX™ contact center solution and the Microsoft Teams collaboration platform.
Why it matters
of employees consider time
spent switching between
applications as a primary
barrier to getting things done.
of employees are looking for more agile ways to work.
of businesses consider the
impact of employee experience on customer experience of great importance.
How your business benefits
Make it easier for contact center agents to collaborate with subject matter experts across the
company and deliver memorable customer experiences with the Genesys Cloud CX platform and
Connect, communicate and
collaborate with ease
- Take advantage of the connected
productivity and communication
capabilities of Microsoft Teams.
- Use the integrated directory, search
and presence features to determine
availability and collaborate in real time
with a single click.
Improve agent productivity
- Empower agents with a single interface to communicate and collaborate.
- Resolve customer issues within the first
contact by giving agents real-time access to experts across your company.
Choose your carrier
- Select from Microsoft, Genesys or
another carrier of your choice for
inbound and outbound voice and
- Get the industry-leading Genesys
Cloud CX routing and artificial
intelligence capabilities - with a single
point of control.
Deploying Genesys made it simpler for
our employees to work with students.
The new integration with Microsoft
Teams allows our student care teams
to connect with one another and share
knowledge so they can efficiently
Adam Davis, Director of Operations, Western Governors University
How it works ...
Create seamless connections across your company
- Bring together the contact center and the back office in a single user experience through native integration between Genesys Cloud CX and Microsoft Teams.
- Genesys Cloud CX agents can search the Microsoft Teams directory and view contact information and Microsoft Teams user status within the Genesys Cloud CX interface. From there, they can click to call or initiate a warm transfer.
- It’s a perfect fit for customers looking for best-in-class solutions: Genesys for customer experience and Microsoft for unified communications and productivity.
- Solve customer problems faster. Get started with your Genesys Cloud CX and Microsoft Teams today.
What you can do when solutions work together
- Sync directories between Microsoft Active Directory and Genesys Cloud CX
- Search within Genesys Cloud CX for Microsoft Teams contacts, information and presence
- Transfer interactions between Genesys Cloud CX and Microsoft Teams with click-to-call
- Enable calling between telephony and digital platforms without incurring additional
- Enable calling with your existing Bring Your Own Carrier (BYOC)
and BYOC-premises capabilities
- Support call transfer, recording and analytics - like all other BYOC voice interactions
Have we aroused your interest?
Would you like to see a demo?
We would be pleased to advise you on Microsoft Teams Integration
and other topics around Genesys Cloud.